|Fried bread with ground pork spread|
5 Bread, cut into piceses
1 cup Ground pork
2 tbs. Garlic
2 ts. Coriander root
2 ts. Pepper
2 tbs. Soy sauce
- Crush or grind garlic, coriander root, and pepper thoroughly
- Mix 1. With ground pork, soy sauce, and egg, Stir until sticky.
- Spread 2. Over the breads. Press until the spread stick with the bread.
- Add some cooking oil into the wok or pan. Using medium temperature fried the breads (facing down) until cooked. Turnover and continue frying until the bread is yellow brown
- Serve with ajad (cucumber and onion in vinegar)