|Healthy dip for vegetables- Soya bean dipping sauce|
½ cup Soya bean
3 tbs. Ground prawn
3 tbs. Ground pork
1 ½ cups Coconut milk
4 Shallots, sliced
3-5 Goat chili
3 tbs. Sugar
3 tbs. Tamarind paste
½ ts. Salt
- Boil coconut milk until the some coconut oil is on the top
- Sieve soya bean and blend with 2 shallots. Put them in the coconut milk
- Add ground prawn, ground pork and goat chili. Use low temperature and boil until cooked.
- Flavor with sugar and tamarind paste.
- Serve with fresh vegetables ie. cucumber, coriander, long bean sprout as side dishes.