Microwave oven is an easy and quick cooking equipment that allow you to cook many dishes. This custard in pumpkin or Sangkaya is one of the example.
½ cup Palm sugar
¼ cup Coconut milk
2 Pandan leaves (Optional)
- Open the top of the pumpkin and take all the seed out. Clean inside the pumpkin with water.
- Break the eggs. Mix eggs with pandan leaves and palm sugar. Stir until the sugar diluted. Add coconut milk. Stir until all the ingredients thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the pumpkin about ¾
- Put the pumpkin into microwave oven. Used high temperature about 7 minutes to cook.
- Wait until cold. Sliced and serve.